git clone 'https://github.com/lispbuilder/lispbuilder.git'
Provides several useful cross-platform packages for Common Lisp
Lispbuilder, or Common Lisp Application Builder, is an umbrella
project that provides cross-platform packages for building large,
interactive applications in Common Lisp. The most notable of these is
a wrapper for SDL, a library commonly used
for game development. Other packages provide 3D graphics and
animation, networking, text processing, and other miscellaneous
Game and Multimedia Development
- lispbuilder-sdl: SDL game and multimedia library.
- Straightforward event loop, supporting either event polling or event waiting,
- Many graphics drawing primitives,
- Bitmap and vector graphic support,
- Load diverse image types,
- Play samples and stream music including mp3 and OGG,
- Bitmap and True type font support.
- lispbuilder-opengl: OpenGL 3d graphics
- lispbuilder-openrm: OpenRM 3d scene graph
- lispbuilder-cal3d: Cal3d character animation
- lispbuilder-regex: Regular expression support
- lispbuilder-clawk: Awk in CL
- lispbuilder-lexer: Lex in CL
- lispbuilder-yacc: Yacc in CL
- lispbuilder-windows (windows.h wrapper)